- Prime Bank Debentures
- Prime Bank Guarantees
- High-Yield Trading or Roll Programs
- Standby Letters of Credit
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) 3039 or 3034 Letters of Credit
- Guaranteed Bank Notes
- Discounted U.S. Treasury Securities
- International Monetary Fund Backed Securities
- Various "prime bank" trading programs or similar trading programs that offer secret, private investment markets, which purport to offer above average market returns with below market risk through the trading of bank instruments are fraudulent.
- Offering such programs, or claiming to be able to introduce investors to people who have access to such programs, violates many federal laws including criminal laws.
- There are no "secret" markets in which banks trade securities. Representations to the contrary are fraudulent.
- Backs or approves such programs
- Has a "secret trading room"
- Must approve the humanitarian projects connected to these schemes
- Has purchased securities for investors to guarantee against loss
- Has a way to pool investor funds and buy and sell securities "just like the Rockefellers can."
- Name dropping
- Excessive secrecy
- Over-reliance on authentication
- Excessive disclaimers
- Unwarranted appearance of professionalism
- Big player behind the scenes
- Yields are too high
- Lack of transactional basis
- A secondary market where these investments can be laid off quickly and profitably
- Flawed documentation
What to Look For
- Good, Clean, Clear, and of Non-Criminal Origin
- Blocked Funds Investment Program
- Prime Bank Trading Program
- Federal Reserve Approved
- Treasury Approved
- Roll Program
- Irrevocable Pay Orders
- Prime Bank Debentures, Notes, Guarantees, Letters of Credit
- Fresh-Cut Paper
- High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP)
- ICC 3034 or 3039 Letter of Credit
- Off Balance Sheet Program
- Prime Bank Debenture Trading
- Prime Bank Instruments, Notes, Guarantees, Trades, or Letters of Credit
- Prime European Bank Letters of Credit
- Prime World Bank Debentures or Financial Instruments
- Prime Insurance Guarantees
- High-Yield Debenture Trading, Financial Programs, Asset Management Programs
- High-Yield Investment Programs (HYIP)
- High-Yield Promissory Notes or Bank Notes
Guaranteed Bank Notes
- Intermediate Bank Notes
- Roll Programs or Bank Debenture Roll Programs
- ICC 500 or 600 Bank Debenture Instrument
IMF (International Monetary Fund) Stand-by Letters of Credit
IMF Backed Securities, Bill of Exchange, Bill of Equity, or Backed Bonds
Discounted U.S. Treasury Obligations, Renting or Leasing of Treasury Securities
Blocking of Assigned Treasury Securities
- "Limited Edition" or Defacto Treasury Securities
US Dollar Bonds, Federal Notes, Medium, or Mid-Term Notes or Bank Notes
Blocked Funds Letters or Investment Programs, Documentary Letters of Credit
Irrevocable Pay Orders, Collateral First Debentures, Money Center Bank
Fresh Cut Paper or Bank Debentures, Bank Paper
- Seasoned Bank Debentures
Private Placement Programs
- Private Trading Programs
International Certificate of Deposit (LCD)
- Irrevocable Bank Purchase Order (IBPO)
Irrevocable Corporate/Confirmed Purchase Order (ICPO)
Irrevocable Prime Bank Commitment
- Zero Coupon L/C
- Secret trading program
- Banks or Federal Reserve will deny involvement in these programs
- Non-circumvent / non-disclosure Agreements
- Funds are "Good, Clean, Clear, and of Non-criminal Origin"
- Funds pooled together for minimum trade amounts of $10,000,000 or $100,000,000 (sometimes listed as "Ten  Million USD,"and the like)
- Interest rates guaranteed from 6% to 100% to 1000% each month
- Trades with only the top 10, 25, or 50 banks in the world, such as Barclays or Credit Suisse
- Program backed, approved, or sanctioned by the Federal Reserve Bank (FED or FRB), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), or the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) or the Treasury Department
- "Trader," "Facilitator," or "Broker"
- Only 5 to 10 "traders" in the world have access to this program; Trader will conduct 40 trades each year.
- Percentage of the yield will go to charity, social programs, or humanitarian efforts
- U.S. Government Agencies will deny the existence of these programs because the Government does not want your money to leave the U.S.
- U.S. Government Agencies try to seize the funds for themselves
- "Due 1, 5 or 10 years and 1 day"
- "108" bank to bank certificate which guarantees the principle + 8% annual interest
- "Funds of non-criminal origin, are legally owned by or assigned for the participation in a specified High Yield Asset Management Program"
- Principal is guaranteed and/or secured by letters of credit "The funds will remain in a bank account that only you are signer on. These funds will be used as collateral."
- Offshore trust accounts / tax free interest
- Can obtain proceeds through Visa debit cards
- Advised to remove from legitimate pension/WA accounts and send funds to self directed pension companies who collateralize the funds with a note, and are then invested in Prime Bank Instruments
- Our "Facilitator" has access to the worlds top "trader"
- "Trader" "Trading Bank" "Exit Buyer"
- The way all banks or big banks make their money
- Trades are sometimes referred to as "Tranches"
- Only a select few are invited to participate in the trading program
- Originally established by the elite families such as the Rockefellers, Gettys, Rothschilds, and the Carnegies.
- Fractionalize or collateralize the funds
- Fractional banking laws
- Hypothecation with insurance companies ($1.2M needed for insurance company to "hypothecate" $l00M needed for the trade)
- Investment periods quoted on contracts would be "90 banking days," "one year and one day," or "five years and one day"
- Program developed to level out the yo-yo syndrome in the banking industry
- "The information contained in this document is for information purpose only and is not intended as a solicitation nor an offer to sell any form of securities"
- Invested funds are fully secured by a Bank Endorsed Guarantee
- "Cash" Wire Transfer
- C&F ASWP
- Comfort Letter
- "Conditional" S.W.I.F.T. Payment
- CUSIP Number
- Discounting L/Cs
- "Trades are specifically established at a term of 1 year and 1 day, so it does not have to appear on the bank's balance sheet"
- Foreign Bank Advice
- Irrevocable, Divisible, Assignable, Transferable, Fractionable, Revolving, Confirmed L/C Payable 100% at Sight
- Key-Tested Telex (KTT)
- Market to Buy or Sell L/Cs
- Proof of Funds
- Proof of Product
- Ready, Willing, and Able (R,W, & A)
- Soft Probe
- 2% Performance Bond
- Pre-advise issued by bank
- Bank responsible commitment of funds
- A claim that the "promoter" has a steady business relationship with a large international bank
- A refusal to give "full disclosure" of all involved
- The expression "mandated agent"
- Standby letter of credit (SLC)