- You will take the Oath of Office and Appointment. You will be required to sign an affidavit affirming this act.
- The New Employee Orientation Coordinator will collect your completed forms as listed on "Before you Report" page.
- Bring your social security card
- Bring another form of identification as listed on Page 3 of the I-9 Form, Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Bring all required forms as listed on "Before You Report"
Questions regarding what you need to bring on the first day... Call us at 202-927-5200.
Mon, 12/21/2020 - 22:26